Filter tuning solutions
Use Artificial Intelligence
to improve efficiency and repeatability over traditional manual filter tuning
Take an advantage
of our vast experience in filter tuning for high-tech industries
Apply the solution
and simplify the tedious process in your company
FILTER TUNING SOFTWARE
Filter Tuning Software FTS is a powerful computer-aided tuning software suite based on artificial intelligence algorithms (AI) and novel computational methods, used for post-production tuning of various types of filters.
It allows for precise tuning of microwave filters in a post-production phase, even for a tuning operator with limited experience.
Who is it for?
Our business partners use the FTS for tuning devices in:
- Satellite Telecommunication: e.g. filters for satellites in the range from the S (2 GHz) band to the Ka band(40 GHz)
- Cellular networks: telecommunication filters (GSM, DCS UMTS, LTE, 5G)
- Terrestrial microwave links: microwave links filters (5 GHz – 38 GHz)
- Broadcasting: filters for digital television DVB-T (400 – 800 MHz)
- Defense: e.g. radars
Do you deal with filters in any of the following areas?
- all types of cavity filters
- multiplexers of great complexity
- high power filters
- wireless telecommunication filters
- high frequency single and multimode filters
If the answer is YES, the FTS is the solution for you
How it works?
Using AI algorithms FTS allows for precise tuning of microwave filters even for a tuning operator with limited experience. The software prompts the operator which screw to turn by how much. Anyone after a short training can tune filters like an expert. FTS can be operated manually using a screwdriver, PC, and VNA, or using a fully automatic filter tuning station.
What are the benefits?
- One software applicable to all types of filters
- Reduction of training time and labor cost
- No expert skills needed to tune filters
- User friendly interface
- Minimizes risks and costs of human errors
- Assists in identifying filter design faults
- Capable of tuning complex filters/multiplexers
Cooperation with Keysight resulted in FTS compatibility with all types of VNAs like ENA, PNA, and Handheld FieldFox – a portable analyzer. FTS is also interoperable with other VNAs by Copper Mountain Technologies, Tektronix, Rohde-Schwarz, and others.
There are many types of filters used in many applications and there is ONE tool to tune them ALL
AUTOMATED FILTER TUNING SYSTEM
FTS can be integrated with automatic tuning stations dedicated to serial production or working in a restricted access environment, e.g. clean-room. Since one operator can control several stations, the overall cost of tuning is significantly reduced.
Intelligent & fully-automated machine (IAFTT) capable of setting filter/diplexer characteristics automatically, up to 60 tuning elements simultaneously, used for filters with self-locking screws.
DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES
We provide a wide range of services
in the field of design, prototyping
and manufacturing of microwave devices,
precision mechanics and electronics.
We support our customers
at every stage of cooperation
from the concept and design
through the analyses and simulations
to the manufacturing and tuning