- communication and satellite navigation
- Earth and space observation
- autonomous systems and space robotics
- space exploration by the manned and unmanned flights
- space engines and fuels
- satellite launching systems, space biotechnology and microbiology
SpaceForest will be responsible for the “space engines and fuels” topics.
The consortium members, beside SpaceForest, are: Astri Polska Ltd, Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center, Creotech Instruments S.A. and Hertz Systems Ltd.