We offer customized services of electromagnetic, mechanical and thermal simulations of electronic, microwave and mechanical components according to documentation, as well as problems solving and optimization of the design.
We also prepare 3D visualizations of the designed components and machinery for marketing purposes.
SpaceForest relies on in-house developed or cutting-edge software for design and simulations:
- Keysight ADS 2016 – Advanced Design System is the industry’s leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave and signal-integrity applications,
- CST Microwave Studio 2016 – a software package for designing, simulating and optimizing electro-magnetic systems,
- National Instruments AWR 2017 – Microwave Office is a complete RF and microwave circuit, system, and EM co-simulation environment,
- Matlab 2012 – multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language,
- Autodesk Inventor 2015 – a computer-aided design application for creating digital 3D prototypes used in the design, visualization and simulation of products,
- Fusion 360TM – 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool,
- Altium Designer – PCB Design Software.
Our laboratory is equipped with necessary measuring devices, such as:
- vector network analyzers and spectrum analysers,
- signal source analysers,
- power and electric values measuring equipment,
- microwave and function generators,
- thermal chamber and many other.
- to verify design assumptions and simulation results by real-life measurements of prototypes,
- to perform services of commercial measurement and technical consulting.
We use echoless chambers and other advanced laboratory infrastructure in cooperation with Gdańsk University of Technology.